BHA Letchworth Park Cleanup 6/15 @9am

Five Seasons

I'm a member of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers. A great group whose mission it is to protect and advocate for public lands. I know we have some members who hunt Letchworth and also those who might enjoy a nice day giving back to the community. So I'm sharing this event with all of you. I was going to go with the kids, but t-ball conflicts on this day. 

Letchworth Park Cleanup

60726367_2697007213705574_3767772726274555904_n.jpg?1559594665

Join BHA for a trail clean up event at Letchworth State Park June 15 at 9AM.

We will be cleaning up the trail and performing trail maintenance on the loop number 15. This is in the 'hunting allowed' section of the park that is regulated based on a permit system. 

Volunteers will meet and park at Maplewood lodge/ trailhead 17.

Important Notes:

• There is an entry fee at the park. To avoid having to pay the fee, volunteers must email [email protected] by June 8 to get a fee waiver. 
  • All volunteers must fill out a BHA volunteer form. These will be provided at the event.

Suggested attire for the event is long pants, hard soled shoes, long sleeve shirt. Bring pruning shears, nippers, or hand trimmers if you can. Water for breaks and insect repellent are also be highly suggested.

When the work is done, please attend the Third Annual Fare & Ware Festival hosted by GVCA from 11-6 at the park. Festival is free to attend and features products from local farmers, chefs, winemakers, brewers and artists. There will also be live music and demonstrations.

See you there!

WHEN

June 15, 2019 at 9am - 12pm

• Like 3

I'm a member of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers. A great group whose mission it is to protect and advocate for public lands. I know we have some members who hunt Letchworth and also those who might enjoy a nice day giving back to the community. So I'm sharing this event with all of you. I was going to go with the kids, but t-ball conflicts on this day. 

Letchworth Park Cleanup

60726367_2697007213705574_3767772726274555904_n.jpg?1559594665&key=b20760d3d05487efd6704ccea0fbb38a4bc3979c722c818ff1085ca76bf6e388

Join BHA for a trail clean up event at Letchworth State Park June 15 at 9AM.

We will be cleaning up the trail and performing trail maintenance on the loop number 15. This is in the 'hunting allowed' section of the park that is regulated based on a permit system. 

Volunteers will meet and park at Maplewood lodge/ trailhead 17.

Important Notes:

• There is an entry fee at the park. To avoid having to pay the fee, volunteers must email [email protected] by June 8 to get a fee waiver. 
  • All volunteers must fill out a BHA volunteer form. These will be provided at the event.

Suggested attire for the event is long pants, hard soled shoes, long sleeve shirt. Bring pruning shears, nippers, or hand trimmers if you can. Water for breaks and insect repellent are also be highly suggested.

When the work is done, please attend the Third Annual Fare & Ware Festival hosted by GVCA from 11-6 at the park. Festival is free to attend and features products from local farmers, chefs, winemakers, brewers and artists. There will also be live music and demonstrations.

See you there!

WHEN

June 15, 2019 at 9am - 12pm

Thanks...I will be there.....love this...and I can scout a little ..lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Like 1