Decent buck down in Madison Co.

5.9cummins

My opinion is this.

1- You're proud of a buck you shot so you post a bunch of pics on the internet and tell the story, etc.

OR

2- You dont want people knowing where you got it, etc. If thats the case, fine. I respect that. But then dont post 1 pic of a deer and 2 hands. Keep it to yourself.

Maybe I should post some pics of some nice bucks thats my friends shot but dont want to talk about. Stay Tuned....

Dude WTF?

I posted a pic from a friend. Never claimed it was mine or even his - its not. I stated i have no reason to think it is a hoax otherwise i would not have put it up.

Now there is a second user corroborating the story (who i don't know).

Whats the issue?

As for keeping it to myself i thought some other guys would appreciate it (especially those who live and breath big bucks and are from my home county like joe).

http://www.archeryta...d.php?t=1604989

Another facebook pic from a wife's, cousins, friend.

If i were posting something like the above for NY i could see an issue. Again though this one is Ohio i still don't have an issue.

Alright rant over. Have a good season and i hope you are as lucky as the SOB that shot the buck in the OP.

Edited by 5.9cummins