Anyone like to read?

Forest Hunter

I have been writing this story for almost a year, i started last june and have been working on it for a while. I really like to write and the more i write the better i get. Well i will get down to the question. Would anybody like to read it and give me their opinions?

I would like to know what i can improve on, what you like, what you do not like and so on.

I will give a summary about the stroy. Well it takes place in the late 1800's, there is this man named Ian who is an orphan who is making his living out on the great plains on his farm. He lives in a small town called Marr, everyone is pleasent and not much happens. Ian is a good hearted man and is known as the farming sherrif for helping out everyone fo no pay. Ian was helping out at the railroad station one morning when he meets a girl named Betty from the east who moves in with him. They begin to have a romantic interest with each other off the bat. Things seem to be going well for Ian when the crap hits the fan for him. The forest near the town of Marr always had a small wives tale of being haunted since people have dissappeared in it without a trace. Ian find out why people have been dissappearing the hard way.

If you are interested say so on here and email me at [email protected] . All i can ask is do not steal it, it is not copyrighted haha. That is the LAST thing i need to have happen to my work, i hope to get it published some day.

• Like 2