New Guy

Bowshotmuzzleloader

Been hunting since the age of 14 ,, rabbits , squirrels, fishing, and deer hunting,,.. I have shot Alot of bucks,, Love the bow , cant wait for the gun, and take it home with the smoke pole... My biggest deer is a 140 class 12 pt I have 12 mounts from 90 to 140 and couple more havent mounted... I shoot a 2 1/2 year old every year... along with a doe and pacifier buck.. I hunt everyday a A.M Or P.M hunt everyday throughout the season.. Had 4 does tonight and 2 bucks 1 1/2 6 points couldnt get the job done.. Thats my Intro

do you record your hunts? because with those boys...you probably should! nice looking collection!

I havent yet,, My wife got a flip video and have been bringing that out with me,, doesnt seem to have great zoom ability.. I would need to get a tree mount bracket?? That is mobile, I have at least 25 stands..What does everyone else use??? 4 does tonight nothing in range.. Not sure about this early season yet.... Way to much foliage in my area...Bucks satrted rubbing, and watched the six last night make a scape..

Edited by Bowshotmuzzleloader

nice and check out www.campbellcameras.com they have a camera arm for 89 bucks with a 17 inch reach and quickly attaches directly to your tree stand its real convinient especially if you move alot, or film alone. i use it on my climber. or you could get a gorillapod i use it for 2nd angle shots. good luck