My Favorite Stand

Hoyt 300

This is my go to stand. It is 6' by 10' 25' up.

It was built when my kids were first starting out Bowhunting. It was the perfect place to teach young hunters the correct ways, while being supervised. 3 young hunters learned the basics here(2 sons and thier best friend). Each one took thier first Deer out of this stand.

It has brought me years of enjoyment. It is situated on a hedegrow with Pines and Hardwoods in front and a Food Plot behind.

If it is raining, cold or the wind is right I will hit this stand for all day sits.Its big enough to get up and walk around undetected. Being able to strech my legs makes it possible to stay longer.

Since it was built in 2004, 28 Deer have been taken here. 7 were Bucks. The largest an 8 Pt scoring 124"

All 3 boys hunted until college Now only thier friend Adam has time. Adam has been out 4 times this season,no luck so far. I'm hoping all 3 will return to thier roots after College. My oldest graduates next year.

post-112-0-10776200-1351425249_thumb.jpg

• Like 1