scrape dripper

firehunter48

Finally am seeing the first signs of any rutting activity in 9x after many many days in the stand. Was wondering if any of you have tried a scrape dripper like the one Wildlife Research makes and if so what were your results?

Wife is going to the store while i am in the woods (first time in a pop up blind too btw) and was thinking about putting it out this afternoon near my ladder stand so it will be there for the rest of the weekend and for opening day.

And i don't know who was more startled...the squirrel trying to come in the blind or when i seen it. probably would have turned out bad if he made it all the way in

The only thing I ever had any luck with is stuff called Kishles toe musk. a few drops in a real or mock scrape and they stay interested. I have never shot one over one of the scrapes but I noticed that they kept tending it which means at least they stay in the area. I cant fine any one who carries it anymore so I have to on line it.

Im heading down to 9x next week (Portville) keep me posted LOL!

We are in bolivar and go into portville on a regular basis to go to spragues for dinner. kmart in wellsville didn't have it so just went with doe in estrus for now till i get home.

like i said...first we have seen any chasing. it was a decent 8 bugging the shit out if a doe so lets see what the afternoon has to offer. finally stopped raining and looks like decent afternoon