16 year old hunting

wesdblc

I have my son who is now 16 and has been hunting for 3 years and has not seen a deer in the woods. Is there anyone out there willing to share with him space for him to take a doe in unit 3M or 3N that i would transfer to him. I would be with him but without a gun. I just want him to experiance the thrill of the hunt before he looses it for this sport. His misfortune has to do with hunting public land. I put him in spots with all the deer signs. I pass on deer to go to him but they never seem to make it to him. If there is anyone willing to do this great deed it would be appreciated. I will respect anyones area, not make it public and never return there. Thank you!!

Edited by wesdblc

Got to check with some locals. Tell him never to give up though. I know from experience I allways wanted to hunt but my parents never really had the money to get me in the sport. I had to wait until I was 18 and could buy my own firearm and license. And I never shot a deer for my first 3 years hunting.. As I was young and still learning the ropes. My point is it takes time to learn the skills and i'm sure you know that just wouldn't want anyone to stop hunting due to lack of deer.

I'm assuming he still has his buck tag. Find some local state land see if you can set him up on a feild this weekend it should be cooling right down and the deer should be running strong.

Good luck too both of you!!