A Question

Hunter7mm-08

first of all...this is not state land, you have to pass a background check just to hunt there

second, I spend more time running cameras than most people do hunting, just to find a good spot, then someone else shows up without a clue, and jumps in my treestand, that is NOT acceptable

I have hunted here for over 25 years, now everyone and there brother shows up, no scouting at all and just starts walking the woods, and hunting out of the first stand they see

how about you try to scout your own spot, hang your own stand, and have a little repsect

and I promise if you get caught in my stand all hell will break loose

still sounds like it's a form of public land without restrictions no? Unless you own the land there's not much you can do. It's the same with leasing or having permission to hunt private land. One day that guy you have permission for sole access to 100 acres is going to die or sell. You cant get all flustered when the new guy who buys the land does so because he's a hunter himself and doesn't want you there. Now, dont get me wrong, land is expensive and not always available, but it is what it is.

Edited by Belo