Flashlights so bright they will burn your retina's out!!!!

I bought a bunch for people for predator hunting and they work great!!I would rate them as brighter than any headlight I have seen.They are either red or green emitting color.I have 2 or 3 left of each color but they are going fast.Each light will come with a charger,2 batteries,pressure tail switch( for use on a gun) and a mount to attach it to a scope.I can see a coyotes eyes at 400 yards on a clear night and can easily shoot a coyote at 250 with this light.First come first serve.There are a few peeps here that have them and I am sure they will chime in to how bright they are.60 dollars for a light kit.(one light,2 batteries,charger,tail switch and a scope mount)Small and lightweight and I will show anyone before they buy how bright they are.The lights are a gunmetal grey and not black light the one pictured

light_zpsef4b6a22.jpg

theres a few companies selling those, they come from china and you could buy em direct from the chinese for awhile

Still can and thats where I get them from.I bought a few sets with friends and grabbed a few extras to sell.The thing that kills someone with ordering these is the shipping.Shipping costs are more than the light.Even when you buy multiple sets.

Not a flood light,has a concentrated spot

I have two of these lights, and also others. As far as being out in the field, these are more of a flood light than it is a long range beam. Still a good light, but not nearly as bright and long range as some others available. In red, good light up to 60 yards for ID.

I have two of these lights, and also others. As far as being out in the field, these are more of a flood light than it is a long range beam. Still a good light, but not nearly as bright and long range as some others available. In red, good light up to 60 yards for ID.

BS,you do not know what this light is then.I can ID any animal 200+ yards without a problem

Still can and thats where I get them from.I bought a few sets with friends and grabbed a few extras to sell.The thing that kills someone with ordering these is the shipping.Shipping costs are more than the light.Even when you buy multiple sets.

when I first found them on the chinese sites, it was all the talk on another predator sight, then suddenly people that were trying to order them had orders cancelled/postponed, and it was thought that the US company that was importing them told the chinese CO that they would stop importing them if they didnt stop doing sales, this is of course the complete simplified version, but I had my own order of 2 sets of lights cancelled on me

BS,you do not know what this light is then.I can ID any animal 200+ yards without a problem

Machinist, I stated that this is a good light, but you are making claims that not even Wicked or Wildlife Tech can make. You believe this little light is better than those?

heres mine mounted to my rifle, this is the more expensize light( same as what machinist is showing) just bought this one before I found the "cheap" version

IMG_1571.jpg

That's the same light as the Kill Light XLR250. It's a better light.

Edited by shawnhu

Machinist, I stated that this is a good light, but you are making claims that not even Wicked or Wildlife Tech can make. You believe this little light is better than those?

I believe the fox I shot a few weeks back at 160 yards and also the coyote my friend shot at over 200.If you dont want to buy a light then don't. I don't see why you are running me down,and anyone that buys these lights will flat out laugh in your face when they shine anything over 100 yards when you say 60 or less.

that IS a kill light, and elusive wildlife technologies says you can ID out to over 200

The Kill light has a much deeper reflector than the C8, making it a long range light. The red is rated for up to 150 yards by Wicked Light. Both lights utilize a similar LED and deep reflector. We're talking apples to oranges here.

I'm not talking apples and anything.................the light on my rifle IS A KILL light, I'm not comparing it to anything else, I own two KILL LIGHTS, one for the rifle and one for scanning,

The XLR250 is a good light, but it's different from the one machinist is showing.