Wyoming mountain lion hunts and more

Catamount

I have two openings for the 2013-14 season I've been a lion guide for twenty years and have a lot of references if needed two people cancelled and would be willing to credit there deposits on your hunt

If interested contact me here and we'll talk

Thanks Chad

P.s we are a licensed outfitter and hunt antelope,deer,elk,bear and mountain lion.

Contact # 307 751-3518 leave message or text we're gearing up for fall bear and will be on the mountain I will contact you

5000 is normally the price I booked two hunters at the Dallas safari club show that each gave me a 1000 they backed out so I'll sell the hunts together or apart a parent/child I'd give an even better deal to. I've guide profesinally for a lot of years (1994) . Our success rate is 99% I sent a guy home about ten years ago without a cat but I treed three for him two toms and a female the one Tom was big but he wanted a cat with a book head and I just couldn't promise it would make book so he passed.we have three packs of hounds myself and two other guides working to get the job done is why are success rate is high. The hunt is 7 full days which includes everything except the license. lodging can be anywhere from my house motel or wall tents I go where the cats are we have over a million acres of public and private leases mostly forest service so plan on long days.

Edited by Catamount

Cool stuff, and a good deal for somebody getting the hunt at a 20% discount. If I didnt just get one, I might have been interested.  I've been on a few guided hunts over the years, but the dry ground lion hunt I did in Arizona is my most memorable by far!