Couple Bomber bucks !

Jeremy K

WOAH bro! i think your taking that quite a bit to far!!! the DEC has a very large deer management plan and they do NOT just push for licence sales, in my neighboring WMU of 6A (i think its one of the largest in the state) there have been no dmp's for the past few years because of low population levels... 

The harvest numbers are way too statistically based not real data. yes, its their fault if mandated reporting is not enforced at least as much as the idiots that dont call in their kills.

Do you really believe that ~45% of the bucks harvested where 2.5 or older....? If so you may have a KoolAid mustache.

We have a very unique property that has been managed since the late 90s for QDMA and mature bucks. They are handing out the second highest amount of DMPs (~47000 if memory serves me correct) and the population just is not here. We will see an early ml season for does soon as well.

Look at the season structure- its based on hunters- not deer. The youth season, crossbow (which isnt far away)......its all about new licenses being bought...not the sport, tradition or any other red plaid Hallmark moment you can picture.

You will not see any more deer or more mature deer because of a biologist in this state (and their are some real good ones and some....)- its all on your accord.

Not trying to sell a conspiracy theory...or crap up a thread that shows why our 6 weeks of gun blazing makes us troll golf courses in urban areas to see mature bucks....just ponder it....the next time you tell the Rosie robot on decals you shot an 8 pt buck what value that really lends itself......