question for you muzzleloaders

apoallo

Has anyone every used the Fusion  sabots for the muzzleloaders? .50 cal? or know anyone who has used them before? I went to the local shop andchose the fusions over anything else based on price.... I know that the bullets fusion makes for rifles are decent so figured id give these a try. they were 9.99$ for 12 compared to 25.99 for 15. they are .45 bullets but with the sleeve makes it a .50. hopefully they are worth the try. I am gonna use them with CCI 209 shotshell primers and T7 50/50 pellets

Even money says that the sabots themselves are MMP's.  I buy my bullets (300gr .452 Hornady XTP's) and sabots separately.  You can buy 50 XTP's from BPS online for 20 bucks.  8 bucks gets you 50 black sabots from mmpsabots.com.  If your gun has a tighter bore as mine does, you can try the MMP 3-petal EZ Load sabots, I'm going with them next order.

If you're using T7, you're better off with Winchester T7 primers, they seem to not leave as much hard slag in the barrel.