Hunting 3N-Putnam cty 2013

BOLD1

60 minutes before sunrise, most cars are empty and everyone is jockeying for spots. I have been to some parts of Putnam at least so hours prior to legal light, and I have not been first! Scout deep but even then you still will not be alone in some areas!

Truth. Same with 3S.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Okay sounds like I'll need an early start. I have been scouting a couple (public) property's in Putnam in case I go that route. I usually use a light to find my spot and make sure I alert any hunters nearing me to my location. I don't want any accidents either.

Its sounds like it will be a little warmer than I would like for opening day but according to D&DH they say the chase/seek phase will be heavy from the 14th til mid next week…I'm off Friday in hopes of getting one with the bow and going back to back with the shotgun….Buck Luck everyone!

SLOW two days so far...passed a nice 8 or 10 due to lack of clean shot and a small 4 pt chasing a doe yesterday. Zilch so far today. Only a relatively close shots yesterday and i've seen 2 other hunters in the woods. Seems i have the place to myself!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk