Ground Blind

Need a new one in a hurry for around a $100.00

must be good for bowhunting set mine up to air out & dogs decided to play hide & seek well I now have two doors onwe without a zipper LOL

I was looking at the ameristep backstrap till I saw a thread here

any suggestions on a decent cheap blind need to have it by next Thursday

Don't be so quick to poo poo Ameristep. I've been using mine for 5 years and it's performed flawlessly. I would suggest the Ameristep G-20 doghouse blind. I think mine cost around 60 dollars. They aren't as good for bow as a hub blind because you have to shoot in the sitting position but for the money they do work. They are so easy to set up and carry around. Don't forget you'll have to get a good chair and they aren't that cheap either. Primos has a nice one for around 40 -50 dollars. Make sure you practice shooting out of it because you have to shoot sitting down in a doghouse blind. That's why having the right chair is important.

Have a good chair & my now wrecked blind is an Ameristep G-30 only issue I have had with it was the zipper

I am not poopooing on them just with all the money I have spent this year I don't have the cash to spend right now & was just looking for opinions on decent cheap priced Blinds I need to order in the next couple days so it is here before I leave I may just go with the backstrap