Center console for sale Long Island Nassau

I have a 17 ft bonito center console for sale it's in mint condition nothing wrong with it. The hull is solid. It cuts through the water really nice I have a 70 hp Johnson outboard on it and there's nothing wrong with its clean and no salt corrosio.. its been wrapped up and winterized since the middle of October I don't want to get rid of it but I have to many hobbies. $4000 pictures upon request

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a low price it's very fair I bought it for 5k and I said its comes with GPS radio and fish finder and no there's nothing wrong with it at all we can go for a ride if buyer is serious but I have nothing to hide the hull is 89 motor is 2003 all and with trailer which is in mint condition so do the math it has up to date flares fire extinguisher, 2 air horns I'll post pictures

It's not a low price it's very fair I bought it for 5k and I said its comes with GPS radio and fish finder and no there's nothing wrong with it at all we can go for a ride if buyer is serious but I have nothing to hide the hull is 89 motor is 2003 all and with trailer which is in mint condition so do the math it has up to date flares fire extinguisher, 2 air horns I'll post pictures

Come on OJ, hang some pics..................................................

Where did you fish with it?  What were you fishing for primarily??