Syracuse.com - Where are Central New York trout anglers going to be opening day? (video)

Your answers may sway my game plan for Tuesday morning.

Every year I make the rounds on the morning of opening day of trout fishing season, checking out stream conditions and who's catching what.

I'll be doing the same this Tuesday on opening day, starting with Nine Mile, possibly hitting Limestone or Butternut Creek, and then driving over to Grout Brook, the Owasco Inlet and finishing up at Skaneateles Creek.

What will you be using to catch trout on opening day?

In the above video, I asked anglers at last weekend's "Tie One On" fly tying rendezvous at Barbagallos Restaurant in DeWitt where they planned to be Tuesday.

Where are you going to be opening day this year? Please put your plans in the comments section below this story. Your answers may sway my game plan.

Meanwhile, our weather guy, Glenn Coin, has put together a chart showing a listing of popular local streams and what the weather is supposed to be like on those waterways Tuesday morning. Hint: dress warm.

Good luck to everyone on Tuesday.

View the full article on The Syracuse Outdoors Blog