Red spots on my peach trees

That's called fire blight. There is a spray but unfortunately it might be too late for the season but its always worth a try. Try to spray in February or early march. There is an organic spray for it which I suggest you use if deer will be eating it. 

I was just worried that it would kill the tree. No fruit on it this year as the trees are still small. I will spray them this winter. What do I spray them with?

It wont kill the tree but it will kill a chunk of of the peaches unfortunately. You will see that the leaves with the red spots will drop and new healthy ones will begin growing again and those are the leaves that will store the blight over the winter. Look around and there should be a number of sprays for it but like i said, i use an organic spray and it works fine when applied at the right time. I missed it this year and i sprayed it in may and it still got rid of it with minimal damage. If I can find where I put it, ill tell you the name.