"Today's Bowhunter"...need some help please

Hey all,

Question: Does anyone know where I can access the "Today's Bowhunter" manual and test online?

I signed up for the 2 part Bowhunter's Educations Class; home study and field day, unfortunatenly I had a family emergency that prevented me from attending the "class day" where we pick up the "Todays' Bowhunter" manual and I suppose question sheet that needs to be done prior to the field day. I spoke with a person representing the class day on the phone who said I could access the manual online from the DEC website and if I finished it and made it to the field day, I would still be able to get my certificate.

Well I have searched throughout much of the internet and have not been able to find a copy of the manual for free, I found several for sale, which I would hate to pay and wait for delivery if there are free copies in cyberspace. Does anyone have any suggestions of where I may be able to pick up the necessary resources (online or in person) so I can get that done before the course?  (Truth of it all is I just took my anesthesia boards and my wife is due with our second child in 4 days, and I'm currently working a week of nights...covering obstetrics, heaven forbid my wife comes in...so I have little time and energy to spend chasing this stuff down.)

I appreciate all your help. Thanks.

Derek

If you go to the EC web site and search under education it is there.  You cal also get the book and as I call it homework from any DEC regional office.  Are you hoping to get it completed and jump into a class?  If so you still need to register at prior to the class to be able to attend.  If you are registered for the class now, they should be bale ot get you the necessary book and questionaire.  The one online you need to complete the test and bring the certificate with you.  There is a fee to take the test.  

Thanks Bubba!

I called the regional DEC office, they no longer accept bowhunter Ed course from the online source, however, the person I spoke to told me she would send me all the materials in the mail tomorrow. She said that the manual is not available online, fyi for anyone else in the same predicament.  Again, thanks for the input.