The Unicorn

Doc

What the heck..... I'm out there looking for nice bucks and all we get are goofy things like this. And no, I do not live next to a nuclear power plant ..... lol.

post-11-0-86470900-1408979247_thumb.jpg

Oh, and then there are the aliens ... lol. The eye reflection burn-out of the foxes face is no big surprise, but the reflection of the 12' tall sasquatch eyes behind him was: 

post-11-0-70646400-1408979372_thumb.jpg

What the heck..... I'm out there looking for nice bucks and all we get are goofy things like this. And no, I do not live next to a nuclear power plant ..... lol.

attachicon.gifunicorn 01.JPG

Oh, and then there are the aliens:

attachicon.gifaug00004.JPG

I have a unicorn like the one you have pictured that likes to frequent my backyard. At first I thought he was a true unicorn, then upon closer inspection through my rangefinder I noticed that at one point in time he did in fact have 2 antlers, just one must have snapped off along the way.

I have a unicorn like the one you have pictured that likes to frequent my backyard. At first I thought he was a true unicorn, then upon closer inspection through my rangefinder I noticed that at one point in time he did in fact have 2 antlers, just one must have snapped off along the way.

I suppose an accident could have occurred that broke an antler off. But the guy is still in velvet. Are they really that brittle at that stage?