Sams point preserve 3j

Chef

So I went to check this place out for the first time today. Looking for something new this year getting sick of sterling. I actually saw tons of sign in a few spots and was told by park staff that if I do her a deer they will open the gate to the park road and allow me to drive in and get it. Any way has anyone ever hunted this park?

• 2 weeks later...

Too many people hiking there.  Tree huggers, etc, etc.  On weekends, you can't even get near the parking lot.  There are 100's of hikers, and day packers all year round.   Plus a parking fee.   Also, all of 3J is antler restrictions.

Edited by the blur

Well I have have the parking pass and I can get in the gate so I don't have to worry about parking, went in last Saturday morning durring the rain to a area I saw tons of sigh the week before, on the walk in i heard a pack of yotes going nuts, sat till around 10

Saw nothing the cold and the rain got the best of me not side if I'll go back. Got some private land In liberty I'm going to try out this weekend.