Almost punched the final ticket

accman

Wow. Good luck and heal fast lucky P.  One of my friends just fell off a ladder doing the gutters, fell bout 20', fractured 4 ribs and a punctured lung.  Lucky he's still alive and the ironic thing is that he fell of the roof once before about 4 years ago.  He's 72 years old and at what point do you pay somebody to go up for you?  I think his roofing days are over, and should have been over after the 1st one.  Best of luck.

Thanks PT is keeping me going...not as much as normal but it's a work in progress...laughed the other day they had me do a bunch of balance stuff and other clients yelled out ..look at her go!! aparently balance with these injuries is a big deal..aahhh but it back fired...they put me on the trampoline next...still feeling it today...lol

Yes I find this all the time actually lol.  I cant put my pants on, socks on, shoe on, etc.  without almost falling over.   It makes getting dressed in the morning a comedy show!

All I know is bones heal, and I'm thankful nothing worse happened.

Wow. Good luck and heal fast lucky P.  One of my friends just fell off a ladder doing the gutters, fell bout 20', fractured 4 ribs and a punctured lung.  Lucky he's still alive and the ironic thing is that he fell of the roof once before about 4 years ago.  He's 72 years old and at what point do you pay somebody to go up for you?  I think his roofing days are over, and should have been over after the 1st one.  Best of luck.

Thanks accman.  Man I hope your friend is alright, that sounds painful.  Yea I get asked all the time "you going up on a roof anytime soon."  I think Ill stick to my daytime job for a while, which is a desk and a computer