I hate scumbag slob hunters!!!!

MACHINIST

might not have been hunters. in an area we used to hunt, a group /family of nonhunters used to set off fireworks thinking it would make it more difficult for the hunters by making the deer spookier, and ticking off the hunters who would leave.

I can agree with this.   When I wasin my early 20's I had to deal with a lady the locals all called "the crazy lady"  she hated hunters.  She would do all sorts of things.  Her land bordered the farm land I hunted, she would take big speakers, run cord as far as she could to the edge of her property and play extremely loud opera music all day long, she would sit in her driveway blasting her car horn, and yes would let off fireworks in her back yard during gun season.  The police would visits all the time from us hunters calling her in for harrasment and it just never stopped.  She would come up with some sort of other tactic each and every time.  Eventually it stopped, never found out if she moved, or the law finally shut her hunter harrasment down.