Wonder Lake

InkedLilPiggy

Hey folks I was just wondering if anyone here has hunted Wonder Lake in Patterson, Putnam county. I had never even heard of it until today when my cousin mentioned it as a place to look into. We usually hunt California Hill and Fahnstock but always up to find new ground. Does anyone here know anything about this area? Thanks.

Ask the several hundred other hunters who viewed your post...... perhaps you'll have company when you go out. Honestly, I don't understand questions like this on a public message board.  Even a few additional hunters on any of these properties makes YOUR hunt more difficult.  Do your own homework and scouting.........

Ask the several hundred other hunters who viewed your post...... perhaps you'll have company when you go out. Honestly, I don't understand questions like this on a public message board. Even a few additional hunters on any of these properties makes YOUR hunt more difficult. Do your own homework and scouting.........

Wow! Thanks for your input, glad that there are people willing to share information. I asked if anyone knew about it, never said I wasn't going to scout or "do my homework". But again thanks for your input an I hope you never ask for assistance or information.