DEC adds another climate meeting

Last week I posted a list of DEC meetings, including a webinar, they are holding on climate issues. I received notice they have added another meeting and I wish to pass this notice on to anyone who might be interested in these meetings. Below.

DEC Announces Additional Sea-level Rise Projection Meeting

Public Comments to Help Develop Regulation

The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) today announced a fifth information and listening meeting to provide the public with opportunity to comment on projections of future sea-level rise. This meeting, which will be in addition to four meetings announced previously by DEC, is scheduled for 4 p.m., Wednesday, June 24, at the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge, Broad Channel, Queens. Directions are available at the New York Harbor Parks website.
DEC is developing a regulation to adopt state sea-level rise projections as required by the state's Community Risk and Resiliency Act. Additional information on this law and the sea-level rise projection regulation, and the full meeting schedule are available on DEC's website.

• Like 1