13 family owned farms for deer lease in West Central ILLINOIS for 2011 !

I have 13 family owned farms for lease in west central , IL. for 2011 , near Pike Co. [schuyler] . 40 to 650 acres, $10.00 to $50.00 per acre. email me at: [email protected] for more info. and aerials.

Thanks,

Joe Esther

Rushville, IL.

Hello, My name is Alan and I am and avid deer and turkey hunter looking for a place to hunt in your area.

Some personal information: I live in dutchess County NY, 48 year old Professional Firefighter of 25 plus years, father of three, 30 years of hunting experience, I prefer bowhunting to all other means but enjoy all, my hunting friends and I do not bend the rules and regulations and do not take kindly to people who do. We actually patrol and post numerous properties to ensure compliance of hunting regulations and property boundaries. I have been a carpenter for 20 years (posess all tools needed) and am available to help on any projects that you may need done, from rough to finish. My closest hunting buddies consist of my partner at the firehouse (a professional firefighter), and a Navy Veteran/retired Police officer. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Alan,

I emailed you the info and aerials.

Thanks,

Joe