Cheap Two Man Ladder Stand

JFB

the one i got from SG has a full platform that goes all the way back to the tree and the seat lifts up to make the platform feel even bigger.  i'll see if i can find the link

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/guide-gear-17-1-2-deluxe-2-man-hunting-ladder-tree-stand?a=1705011

this is the link to the stand i got. i feel comfortable in it with my son. real nice hunting by yourself out of it also.  i waited and got it last july for less than $100 with free shipping.

This is the exact stand I'm eye balling. Wondering if it will go cheaper than the $135 and free shipping and don't really want to wait much so I'm leaning on getting some. I have a trip to Ohio this week so I'm gonna check their stores first. 

Well Sportsmanguide just dropped that stand to $125... I should probably buy before they go out of stock and raise price for next year

I now noticed the tricky marketers lowered the price by the $10, but free shipping no longer available so net change is price went up lol 

They always get their money one way or another. I've been looking at the one with the swivel seat, just dropped to $125.99 as well, they're making it very tough to say no

If it goes back to free shipping, I'll pull the trigger. Tough being cheap and stubborn!