Double T archery club

Woodjr55

Ahhhhh, PAST member here.  Although I haven't been a member in 25 years, ironically the other day I went to their web site to check out membership dues and other information.  I was kind of surprised the dues were $70 a year.  No deal breaker necessarily but I already belong to one club (Niagara County Sportsmans) with ground level archery targets, an elevated platform to shoot from all kinds of other firearm ranges.

I was talking with another member here about joining the club that's in our hometown and that's what prompted the look-see into Double T.

From around 1975 to about 1995 or so I was a member on and off.  At one point they had a "membership" that IIRC they called a "hunting season" deal.  A little less money but full use of all the courses through the late summer into the fall for hunting season tune-ups.

Since the mid 90's I've popped in every few years and done a 3D shoot or two.  My favorite shoot of all is their Harvest Shoot, held in late September I believe.  The cool thing is every registered shooter leaves with a bag of dynamite apples from a local grower!  Good times..............

All that said, what's your questions?  Maybe I can help.