Help with pictures from game camera

jmp5008

I set up a game camera looking at my chicken coop to see what visits it during day and night. I didn't see anything for a week so I moved it to a different spot right near a deer bed.

Just as I expected it picked up 2 deer heading toward the bedding area.

The camera also picked up a Possum and a bunch of Squirrels.

It picked up these images that remind me of a Coyote. My neighbors did say they saw a Coyote a month ago during the day.

It's a bad picture so I moved the camera to be more of an angle on the path the Coyote traveled. What do yall think?20161030_193731.thumb.jpg.6cde2d88cbb64f20161030_193726.thumb.jpg.6dc5a1ad357c7a20161030_193708.thumb.jpg.1aa0c4f42d4eb2

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tough to tell but very well could be a coyote. You probably have more coyotes around than you possibly might think. And I hope a weasel or coon don't get in your chicken coop. Buddy has had some issues 

Thanks
My neighbors are mostly family so they walk around the yard during the day at random times and the neighbors that aren't family have young kids that are always running around making noise. So I think they are safe during the day. And at night they are fully locked up. The chickens are never out free ranging they have a large run that they have access to. The biggest issue I've seen so far are hawks during the winter. They will come and sit and some times dive bomb at the chickens. But the run is fully fenced and the roof is fully meshed so it would be tough for hawk to fly and get them.

I moved the camera so hopefully I can get better angle shots.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk