How to attach implements to a 2004 RTV900 UTV?

Would anyone have any ideas on how I could attach implements like a seed spreader or liquid sprayer to my 2004 Kubota RTV900 UTV? Unfortunately, it comes with a 1-1/4" Class 1 Receiver (the newer ones have a 2" class 2 receiver). I have seen implements that use a 2" Class 2 receiver that look nice. I know I can buy a receiver adapter, but I am not sure how much weight the assembly could handle. I have seen implements that attach to the racks of ATV's, and was thinking I could somehow secure them to the cargo bed with the tailgate down, but that seems messy to me. I have also considered replacing the class 1 receiver with a class 2 receiver, which would be ideal, but I am not sure if that is feasible. (I am also aware of the Farm Boy 3-point hitches, and while those are very nice, I don't think I want to go that route.) I have attached a picture for reference. It's not mine, but same year and model. Thanks.D2B4FA14-B272-46FF-966E-8612F3ED1B6D.jpg

I just found some hits for UTV spreaders which carry the weight in the bed. I suppose that would be best. Or I can get a towable one, possibly. Still, a 2" receiver option would be nice.

Update: I think I found a doable and affordable option. The EarthWay Broadcast Tow-Behind Spreader — 80-Lb. Capacity, Model# 2050TP $99 plus $17 shipping, but I should be able to get that under $100 with coupons. Any opinions on this option?

Update 2: After reading reviews, I guess this model is too lightweight for my intended use. But I think a mid-range towable spreader will be the way to go.

168475_2000x2000.jpg

Edited by goosifer