A fix for those blind....

growalot

Windows...Now perhaps the expensive ones do not have this issue and I know my dog house and chair blind do not because the windows zipper. But the openings on my new hub blind are way too big. now I was going to add stick on magnets to fix it but never got to it and I sat in it the other day and realized all I need is a heavy string or a length of twine...cut it to fit between the  rods  on either side of window to the height you want for a smaller opening. Take your bow wax and wax 6" of both ends, This will keep the string/twine in place from slipping. then you just drape the window material over the line. If the material tends to pop up clip a clothes pin or bigger metal paper clamp on the end to weight it a bit. Yes I know thousands of turkey have been taken from those large windows with no problem...but I just find it unsettling when animals are near...All I need is enough opening to get my gun or bow in position. Besides when I want just enough space to peek out on my non shooting side I do not need a big opening that could give away any movement..

Edited by growalot