TANDEMKROSS & The Collier Gun Girls

Over the summer I helped a buddy customize his new S&W Victory 22 pistol, I also did a build up on a Ruger 10/22. On both firearms I went with a custom parts outfit named Tandemkross for parts upgrades, they produce a myriad parts for various rimfire firearms that increase reliability and accuracy. When doing gun work as the old saying goes a picture is worth a thousand words making disassembly and assembly of gun so much easier and in this era of you-tube videos doing work on your own firearms has never been easier to accomplish.

Tandemkross has made thing great for installation of their parts by producing their own videos and recruiting the Collier Gun Girls to show how installations are done.  Faith and Jenna Collier are two young competitive shooters from Texas who not only do Tandemkross videos but other shooting videos on their own you tube channel. These two gals are not even in their teens yet but have amazed me with their knowledge and I am not easily impressed but these little girls have blown me away.  

Watching their videos have made parts installations a snap and the Tandemkross parts make some significant improvements on the firearms they were installed on. So if anyone is looking to do some in home custom work on their Ruger or S&W rimfires checkout the Tandemkross outfit along with the Collier Gun Girls and make it easy on yourself. Check out the example below.

Al

• Like 1