Upper Hudson River Valley QDMA Banquet

dbHunterNY

The Upper Hudson River Valley QDMA branch will be having our annual branch banquet on Saturday, March 9th, located in Greenwich, NY.  If your in the Rensselaer, Washington, Saratoga, Warren county is the area we represent but all are welcome!  Prizes for any one in your family. Always a good time and packed house. We sell out every year so don't wait to get tickets if you want to go. PM me on here or call the number in the flyer attached if you're trolling with no HuntingNY account to PM me.  These banquets are the Whitetail events of the year for each of their areas! Local small business are always welcomed to be sponsors too I hopes we bring you more business walking through your doors and a little bit of a tax write off for what you donate.

- Dan

2019 UHRV Banquet Pg1.JPG

2019 UHRV Banquet Pg2.JPG

2019 UHRV Banquet Pg3.JPG

2019 UHRV Banquet Pg4.JPG

2019 UHRV Sponsor Levels Pg1.JPG

2019 UHRV Sponsor Levels Pg2.JPG

• Like 1

i've been asked so i'll post it here for others too. all youth under 16 yrs old will be entered into the free youth raffle and win something fairly significant. not all are getting a BB gun.

also raffle packs are a great deal, but if you choose not to by those tickets the games are available to anyone in attendance. cost to play each game can vary but we usually have some setup that only costs $10-20 a chance. odds vary as some games are limited chances and others have no limit to how many times you can play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update as there's not a forum to put this in like Rochester's. Event was SOLD OUT. People who attended went home with tons of great stuff. Here's a few pictures that just got kicked back, don't have prize winner photos yet. Pics of most of the board (including me), the room, and some local recently taken heads we displayed.  If Culver's banquet is still selling tickets i highly recommend going. Another one coming up in Albany. Some others going on through the state i'm not as familiar with as well. https://www.qdma.com/get-involved/events/action~agenda/request_format~html/cat_ids~495/

53006159_1230805733741558_4494884842374168576_o.jpg

53460673_1230530387102426_7542246155581652992_o.jpg

54434697_1230805463741585_6945076273567760384_o.jpg

• Like 1