looking for a hunting partner

firehunter48

I am looking for someone to hunt with in the WNY area. Preferably in the eastern Bflo suburbs. I am not looking to go with you and shoot the trophy you have been after for years or anything like that. Just someone who is looking to fill the freezer for the upcoming winter while letting the wife see me actually shoot a deer instead of hearing about it.  She is normally in the woods with me when ever i am out. I would only be interested in hunting with the bow weather it be archery or regular season but will probably not do much hunting in this area during regular season.  I have always considered myself as an ethical and safe hunter and have been in the woods for almost 30yrs. I will be completely upfront and tell you that i really do not have anything to trade or give you other then the companionship in the woods and a new friendship.

OK....since there has been 83 views at this point with no replies, I will re-phrase/modify the post.........

Does anyone know of any public places to hunt in the suburbs of buffalo? I know there used to be a couple of places in Clarence 20 years ago when i was in high school but do not know if they are still public or where the hell they even are for that matter. I am really looking local due to the wife being in school and it is going to be hard to go anywhere else except on the weekends. But since she doesnt start classes until 10am, that leaves a few hours each morning to hunt.

Any help would be greatly appreciated