Chinadermics

YFKI1983

Has anybody shot an actual deer with these?

I bought a ton on eBay a couple years ago. They look and feel exactly like hypodermics, just a little looser blade and they shoot fine on a target.

I'm still nervous use them on a hunt. Wondering if anyone has real feedback before I spend more money on the real ones.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I first heard about Chinadermics on here 2-3 years ago. I was very skeptical (like everyone else) about the performance and quality. How couldn't you be since they were selling for $1 each!? I found several discussions on ArcheryTalk about them and was totally surprised how guys were raving about the performance. Guys were posting pics of the bloodtrails and detailing their experience with performance. On one discussion, a member said that he wanted to prove the quality of the metal was inferior, so he had one tested along with a Hypodermic. The results were about identical! Boy was he surprised!

I had been shooting the Spitfire Maxx, but wasn't thrilled with the bloodtrails, so I thought I would try the Chinadermics. After shooting a couple deer the first year with them, that's all my son and I have been using! They are devastating, shoot just like our fieldpoints, complete pass throughs every time, bloodtrails like I've never seen before, and the heads remain intact! In the past 2 seasons, we've killed 6-7 deer with them and I don't think any deer has made it beyond 80 yards max. I've watched some wobble away, with a steady stream of blood pouring out of them, like an open faucet! Huge entrance and exit holes. If I didn't have 100% confidence in them, we would not be using them!

Here's a few pics that I still have (some different deer). Holes were as found and not altered in any way!

1031171129.jpg

1026172151a.jpg

Entrance

20181109-090502.jpg

EXIT

20181109-090951.jpg

20181109-111310.jpg

20181109-111352.jpg

20181107-115034.jpg

20181107-113255.jpg