Braddock bay for the first time....

jasons75

So the season is creeping closer and closer.... This is my first time hunting, and really looking forward to it.

I've been doing a little scouting for  areas to hunt and I've been looking for information about Braddock bay and the rose marsh section mainly because it's close by. I was wondering if anyone here has ever hunted there and  if anyone would care to share there experiences or provide any tips for that area?

Ive spent  a few hours online looking for info but it's far and few between.. And has not been very helpful.

I took a look around Rose's Marsh yesterday. It's a pretty small area with a couple of nature trails running through it. The underbrush is very thick, but there is one open grassy area with some deer trails feeding into it, near the raptor blind. That's probably the only decent spot I saw.

Any more than maybe 2 or three people hunting this property at the same time would be very crowded.

Edited by anthonyd