Supporting our disabled hunters

Hello,

I'm reaching out to all the clubs to consider holding a fundraiser to provide action trackchairs for disabled hunters and wounded warriors. I'm open to all suggestions.

As the Northeast distributor of the action trackchair, I received many calls from disabled hunters over the winter months telling me about their depression from not being able to get outdoors and enjoy the recreational activities you and I take for granted. I've spent a tremendous amount of time in Pennsylvania over the last year providing trackchairs and demo's for our wounded warriors. Visit www.leekpreserve.org

to learn more about my favorite wounded warrior program.

I'd love to see a program on this scale here in New York . As October approaches let's remember it's disability awareness month...as should every month be.

If you or your organization has a disabled hunter or fisherman who requires a greater degree of access to your facility, please contact me. I will be @ the National Hunting and Fishing event this September 24th 25th. Godfrey Ponds, Batavia, NY

Sincerely,

Doug

post-1375-0-22176100-1315839800_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

Doug -

You might want to check out www.pcsaonline.com

Physically Challenged Sportsmen of America, Inc. started as a not for profit NY state corporation as of 9/10/2010. I know I have heard of your company although I can't remember where. The last year has been frantic for me personally. Although I have a physical disability, I have been the primary care provider for my lady who is losing her battle with esophageal cancer.

Keep up the good work you do, please,

Rob