Should have gone hunting.....

Deerthug

Glad it feels better,your foot that is.Don't you have some ground blinds to use,have you tryed to climb since your injury just asking no need to keep hurting yourself.Good luck good weather for weekend maybe alittle rain but not a wash out.

I can climb ladders and stairs as long as the surface on top is flat. I tried going up on my pitched roof last weekend to clean out my chimney. I got up to top of ladder but couldn't put weight on foot when I went to go on top of angled roof. It was the angle of the roof where I get up there that was putting my foot at a weird angle that started to hurt so I gave up. Otherwise its fine. I have a ground blind but not big enough to draw a bow. Thought about buying one but I prefer treestands when using a bow.

Edited by Deerthug

I tried going up on my pitched roof last weekend to clean out my chimney. I got up to top of ladder but couldn't put weight on foot when I went to go on top of angled roof. It was the angle of the roof where I get up there that was putting my foot at a weird angle that started to hurt so I gave up.

Gee whiz, are you looking to actually break some bones this time??? At least tell us that you didn't have those Birkinstocks on this time!! LOL

Gee whiz, are you looking to actually break some bones this time??? At least tell us that you didn't have those Birkinstocks on this time!! LOL

LOL . . . no more Birkenstocks!! Had sneakers on. . . ;)

I have a wood burning stove in my home on LI and use it continuously so I need to clean it regularly - before the season starts and once a month thereafter. I do it myself. But couldn't so had to throw in one of those Creosote burning logs to try to clean it that way.

Edited by Deerthug