hello all !

TreeGuy

Noob here... Just found the forum and figured is get involved. Lobe in the Boston / Eden area. Have a little over 100 acres in the back yard with a bunch of stands / plots / water holes / sanctuarys etc... From bow to muzzle I'm in the tree. On my land I QDM as best I can, except the local boys surrounding me will shoot button bucks, so I still stick to my personal standards regardless. I have some pretty cool trail cam pics, I'll try and get them up too.

Well this is weird, I feel like I'm on a first date... Happy hunting !

well I want to say welcome last year I got my lifetime license and so does my hubby (ameritaz) and so does my oldest son who is 14 yrs old and my other son who is 7 1/2 years old we have not bought our youngest who is turning 3 next month we will though she even has her own bow already lol we hunt in Niagara county. Hope you enjoy the site and I look forward on seeing some of your plot cams when you post them up..Good Luck hunting this year .