Albino doe

accman

This weekend was the rut city in Westchester. Saturday, saw about 5 bucks riling em up and 10 does just running all over the place. Then I see this big white thing running toward the middle of em. A young albino with patches of brown on it's back was having a field day running all over the place, and these bucks were chase her like she was the queen of the ball. I couldn't get a picture with the phone, tried, but was being watched like a hawk by another doe. The bucks, a big 5 and 6, started going at it, and they were all standing and watching like it was a prize fight. Whitey and another doe run right up to my tent. I had to croutch down cause I thought they were going to come over a peek in the window. Heavy rut from 7:30 till 12:30, quiet time from 12:30 to 5, then the bucks came back, sniffing the ground, and all heading in different directions. Had a three and 2 four pointers close, but figured the other two would head over sooner or later, but didn't. Sunday afternoon, got there at 2:00 and saw two bucks, and the rest all came out at dusk. Love the action. Wish I could hunt during the week, cause this kind of action doesn't last too long.

If it had brown on it it wasn't an albino. I believe they call tehm Piebald. An Albino woul dbe all white with pink eyes. totally void of pigment. A piebals will still have eye color and not have the bright light sensetivity.I have only seen one and it was really really cool. I would love to score a deer like that to mount.

Buddy of mine took a doe like that and had a deer rug made out of it. Came out great