a few rifles for sale

Savage 110 in 243 wood stock scope and sling this was my wifes rifle and has less then 2 boxes of ammo through it and is in very good condition $325

Marlin 336 CC in 30-30 never been fired has over and under sights and scope it is in excellent condition bought for my wife but it was uncomfortable for her $400

Remington viper 522 in 22 never used it, older model with steel clip $100

Mossberg 695 bolt action shot gun in very good condition has about 2 dozen rounds through it was used as a guest gun $200

we are the original owners and bought all of them new Thanks Vin..

plo013.jpg

plo010.jpg

plo005.jpg

plo007.jpg

plo002.jpg

plo016.jpg

plo015.jpg

Does the Savage have the accutrigger? Pretty sure not but the pic is a bit fuzzy. The Mossberg 695 is my deer slayer. Mine just refuses to miss anything under 100 yrds. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a bolt action 12 guage.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By WestchesterBowman
      I purchased this rifle brand new in March of 2012. I need to sell it as I have been laid off and need to free up some $. This rifle is brand new, in the box and has never been fired. It's a high quality firearm. Check the reviews on Cabela's Chambered in 30.06. Comes with the scope mounted.

I am in White Plains, NY but travel to Northern NJ frequently.

Model: 11/111 Hunter XP

Series: PackageAccuTrigger:NoAccuStock:NoMagazine: Detachable boxStock material: SyntheticBarrel material: Carbon SteelStock finish: MatteBarrel finish: MatteStock color: BlackBarrel color: BlackSights: Bushnell 3-9x40 Scope

$400 Firm.

• By downwindoutdoors
      Finished my AR, just in time for the season however, I still have a long way to go before this puppy, well, kills a puppy. I don't have any free time to polish off my load development so I plan on doing it all opening day after the first setups. Looks I am designated cameraman. You can read the full article here...
      AR-15 Build

Upper Receiver: Vltor MUR
      Lower Reciever: Saber Tactical
      Bolt: FailZero
      Charging Handle: Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 3 Large
      Barrel: Krieger AR-15 Varmatch 26” with a 1-12 twist
      Gas Block: PRI Low Profile .936”
      Stock: MagPul PRS
      Grip: MagPul MIAD
      Trigger: Jewell
      Scope: Nightforce 5.5-22 x 56mm NX with a NP-1 Reticle
      Scope Mount: Nightforce Unimount 1.375”