Trail Cam Mounts

buck shot

I just recently purchased a Moultrie XV-7000i cellular camera. Right now its attached to the tree with the strap from camera and a python lock cable. I was thinking about these mounts ive been seeing online ( i belive they are called stick and pic or something simalar). they can be adjusted up, down, etc. Has anyone here used or is using something like this? Would i still be able to use the python cable to keep it from being stolen? What do you think about them? any input will be appreciated!

43 minutes ago, buck shot said:

I just recently purchased a Moultrie XV-7000i cellular camera. Right now its attached to the tree with the strap from camera and a python lock cable. I was thinking about these mounts ive been seeing online ( i belive they are called stick and pic or something simalar). they can be adjusted up, down, etc. Has anyone here used or is using something like this? Would i still be able to use the python cable to keep it from being stolen? What do you think about them? any input will be appreciated!

My cameras have an adjustable bracket that let it bend forward and lock in place works good on hillside and higher up in trees , even on trees that have good taper to them. No more putting a stick behind top of camera to get it level.  Surprised more manufactures dont do the same.  I rarely found a spot that can hang flat and level.. any mount that let's you do so is worth it imo

• Like 1