So New York strikes again

It might have to due with the storage unit. Don't believe the TV hype of storage wars I found $10,000 in guns. I have been to storage unit auctions. One of the first rules is all fire arms are to be turned in and do not belong to the winning bidder of the unit. So I wonder if that may have somehting to do with them doing that. Sounds like you told them too much info. Word to the wise say as little as possible. A lawyer once told me don't run your mouth to me, just give me the basics. If I know every detail then I can not lie, but I am not lying if I don't know all the details. LOL

My boss has been to thousands of these auctions and has always sold the long guns without a problem . Even if it is 1 in every 6000 units that have them.

It might have to due with the storage unit. Don't believe the TV hype of storage wars I found $10,000 in guns. I have been to storage unit auctions. One of the first rules is all fire arms are to be turned in and do not belong to the winning bidder of the unit. So I wonder if that may have somehting to do with them doing that. Sounds like you told them too much info. Word to the wise say as little as possible. A lawyer once told me don't run your mouth to me, just give me the basics. If I know every detail then I can not lie, but I am not lying if I don't know all the details. LOL

not true..If guns are seen when auctioneer opens the units, they are to be removed. When cleared they can be given back to you. If not seen not there problem.

And as far as too much info. You have to give a explanation of where the gun came from.

I believe this officer just does not like firearms in the piblics hand..

not true..If guns are seen when auctioneer opens the units, they are to be removed. When cleared they can be given back to you. If not seen not there problem.

And as far as too much info. You have to give a explanation of where the gun came from.

I believe this officer just does not like firearms in the piblics hand..

or he wants to add another to his personal collection.