coyote hunting

I've started to target coyotes on my property the last few years, but I'm not sure which would be the best way to hunt them. Last year I was out with some friends and we set up in fallen timber with 2 electronic callers going. We were out for sunrise, sunset, and midnight. I'm going up this weekend and plan on taking my shotgun with 3 1/2 buckshot and my Marlin 336 with

.44 leverloution ( shoots great out to 150 yards). I'd love to find their dens and target those areas. Besides tracking them to the dens, what areas do they prefer to use?

Pick up some road killed deer,might need a permit from the PD where you see them to take them.Should have them coming for a free dinner in a few days.With the snow on the ground you might be able to follow there tracks.If you are anywhere near the side of a hill with plenty of big boulders or rocks,I would look there.#4 heavy shot.or #4 dead coyote works but not cheap.