Perfect conditions for ducks

The folks in southern NY ought to consider this. 
We’ve got a good snow pack, it’s supposed to rain 1-2 inches Thursday. Less tomo. Where I live near the mountains typically water levels crest a day later and this will lead to flooding 
The migratory birds are here from what I’m seeing. Remember all the farm fields and such that have birds once they flood. Guys typically hit the same exact spots, don’t follow the leader, be the leader. Gotta follow the birds boys. The ponds, reservoirs, etc I don’t think will open. The streams can be good but food that was inaccessible often becomes accessible a day or so in these exact forecasted conditions. 
Plan your Sat guys. Think it may be a really good day. 
FYI in all hunting it’s best to keep spots or locations secret. I’ll be taking a new guy with me Sat. The conditions like this occur very seldom. You’re not giving away anything. By Monday it’ll be a muddy field again. Great time to introduce someone. Don’t pick just any field. Think of where the birds go in these conditions. I’m only posting as it’s funny but I mentioned this to two buddy’s this morning. I’m kinda surprised neither thought of it. Thought it could help someone here too. 
If you’re close it’d be good to check fields Friday afternoon. 

• Like 2

This was a farm field as of last night. A spring pond has a good amount of mallards on it, they haven’t shown as of early this morning when I looked but it’s only 200 yards away and about 40 birds. Most of this is geese, some blacks in there too. On the other side is more blacks and mallards. I expect this to increase bird wise by tomo. 

• Like 1