Northeast 4-H Shooting Sports Winter Instructor Workshop

Splitear

The 2022 4-H Shooting Sports Winter Instructor Workshop is coming up next month. If you are looking for a way to share your passion for Shooting Sports and the Outdoors with youth, becoming a certified 4-H Shooting Sports Instructors is a great way to do so. The workshop is held in Ballston Spa at the 4-H Training Center. If you are interested in becoming an instructor, I'm happy to answer any questions you might have, however, I would encourage you to start by contacting your county's Cornell Cooperative Extension office. If you're in Saratoga County, don't be afraid to get in touch with me. We've had this open for a while, so spots are filling up, but there are still spots in many disciplines. 

I really can't speak highly enough of our program. We offer great opportunities for youth to learn firearm and archery safety, build their skills and develop friendships and relationships through shooting sports. It truly is my favorite program to teach, as so many important lessons and concepts can be incorporated into a shooting sports program. Additionally, my volunteer base is made up of dedicated sportsmen and sportswomen who understand really enjoy sharing something they love with youth who can carry on the tradition. 

1ljlj.jpg

Edited by Splitear
Flipped Photo
  • Like 1