2 Weatherby Rifles For Sale!!

1- They are over priced, well at least the price you had them listed for.

2- Your immaturity level and ignorance is pathetic.

3- You are ridiculous jerk off to actually come at me in a thread because you didnt like what I had to say,

4- "Self Proclaimed Weatherby collector" Look kid, I could care less what you think, or what you think you know, but purchasing used firearms is like anything else, right time, right place combined with knowledge of what you are buying. Im not gonna say that whomever bought for those rifles from you was ripped off, but with a bit of research a bit of patience they could of been purchased for WAY under that price. I am astonished that you actually PM'ed me to tell me you sold them for what you asked. Pathetic.

The only thing I am astonished about is how dumb you sounded when you said $2500 could take both rifles. Anybody with the slightest bit of knowledge regarding guns would know that both of these guns combined are worth way more $2,500 combined.

If you are going to bash me and I disagree with you, I am going to say something. I'm not sorry if I made you cry.

Not to get in the middle, but I just got a quote from my gunsmith for the .300 wby mag Mark V custom brand new with out scope for $2200 plus tax. Now throw a good scope on there and you are around $3000. I don't see how $2500-$3000 would have taken both. Especially in the conditions they were in. I think the $5400 he is offering for that gun is fair. Go buy that gun "custom made" new and see what kind of price you get.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...