Sprint

Cabin Fever

Would like to hear experiences of those with Sprint? Coverage? Customer service? With the new family program http://www.sprint.com/landings/datashare/index.html?INTCID=AB:HERO:082214:FamilySharePack  that they have (20GB shared data, unlimited talk and text, up to 10 lines, no contract, they give you $350/line for early termination fees for other cell carrier) for $100 a month ($80 with my work discount), it would save me ~$120+/month than what I'm paying with Verizon. Thinking about jumping ship...

Edited by Cabin Fever

you peaked my interest too till I looked at the coverage map

most of the norheast is off network raoming & quite a bit of no coverage areas

so looks like I will be paying the big bukcs & sticking with Verizon

If you get good coverage it looks like a hell of a deal

Edited by gfdeputy2

A friend of mine has Sprint.  He moved here from Baltimore and said the coverage was great there but is absolutely horrible here.  He  said he gets great coverage in the Syracuse area. So based on that I would say if you live in the city you'll be fine, but if you're in the woods and need service you may be SOL.

According to their coverage map, it looks like I'd have good coverage, where I travel anyway. Even shows good coverage at camp. Surprising...

I suppose if nothing else, it might be worth a call to Verizon and let them know that I'm considering jumping ship, unless they give me a comparable deal. I'm sure they've already lost a lot of business to Sprint, because of this new plan.