reminder to all

fisher2

first of all, good luck everyone getting out tomorrow. main purpose of thread now, CHECK YOUR HARNESSES. i was going through my stuff and i decided to check my harness, there was a rough patch on a clasp or something but it had worn a rough patch into a webbing rendering it useless. Granted i;m not a stand hunter most of the time. but remember to check everything is working well and remember to wear a harness be safe everyone, theres no number of points on any deer in the country worth being a statistic

• Like 1

As we get into the season and more are made aware of our hunting this should be a daily check. 

My friends buddy broke his leg in 3 places from a cut strap, check your harness like Fisher2 states and be sure to check any and all straps holding any stands, climbing sticks and pegs before going up.  The extra 2 minutes are well worth it and can save your life.

Apparently the PETA types have no issue trying to kill or disable us. 

holy shut nfa?!? to be honest i just took 200' of rope and made my own harness after that since i did set a stand, also remember its better to have too many treesteps than to have 1 too little and overstrech yourself at any point