anyone else excited????

Nyhunter325

I have done it a couple of years now. I think its time to start investing in this sport. My friends have everything but its time to get some of my own stuff because its addictting!

Its a good investment. Every year you'll be more prepared and have your own gear. be careful tho its addicting like drugs and drains your money just the same. ;)

second day went great came back with seven but had to many flocks to count come in no bands this time but some of the migrators are up and about in new york but its a good start to the season aint nothing like a good crisp morning with geese decoying into your spread at 6 30 in the morning but an awsome day for the guys

I just wanted to double check. I've heard that duck stamps are only good from July 1st-June 30th. I know your HIP # is but doesn't your duck stamp run the same dates as your license. I called the DEC yesterday and they said yes but the lady I talked to sounded a little lost about it.