Ameristep Penthouse TSC Blind

Ted

This is an Ameristep Penthouse TSC Blind.

It is effectively new (carried into the woods but never set up, other than for pics).

This is a tall and roomy blind, designed to be able to shoot a bow in the standing or sitting position.

Comes complete.

Asking $85. (or partial trade for a Glock 17, Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit).

Niagara County area or reasonable travel

post-2331-0-48794500-1345171352_thumb.jp

post-2331-0-61215200-1345171378_thumb.jp

WNYBuckHunter,

If it makes you feal better (and encourages you to think about taking it) you should know my wife will kill me if she finds out I have been selling some hunting items to pay bills! I told her it was to buy the Glock 17 .22 conversion (hense the trade reference in the original post, to cover my ass from 'she who must be obeyed', lol).

Ted.

WNYBuckHunter,

If it makes you feal better (and encourages you to think about taking it) you should know my wife will kill me if she finds out I have been selling some hunting items to pay bills! I told her it was to buy the Glock 17 .22 conversion (hense the trade reference in the original post, to cover my ass from 'she who must be obeyed', lol).

Ted.

Is this a joke? Your wife doesn't know the finances....yikes

Is this a joke? Your wife doesn't know the finances....yikes

Oh no! She runs the money, very well as much as I hate to admit it, but things have become a little tight and she has taken up a second job to cover things.

I also figured that selling a couple of items might play on her sympathies and give me an extra couple of days in the woods for bow season (always looking for that 'angle' for the hunting season!).

Ted.